Seydel 1847 "Raven"
The 1847 "Raven" is a Canadian assembled variant of the classic German harmonica. These harmonicas feature a Canadian-made Andrew Zajac custom Dark Comb™, made from an earth friendly wood-like material that will not swell or react to moisture. The cover plates are a set of stainless steel 1847 covers with a custom antiqued finish produced at Woozle Harmonicas. The German Silver 1847 reed plates and fasteners have been carefully antiqued as well, to ensure a matching and aesthetically pleasing finish, while ensuring that the reeds retain their exceptional polished stainless steel finish, tone, and durability.
- Full and loud, overtone-rich sound and extremely fast tone-response due to stainless steel reeds
- Very long durability and even with heavy-duty playing - stainless steel reeds and stainless steel rivets
- Less air-loss due to fine-cut German silver reed plates - optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reed plate
- Beard- and lip-friendly - Antiqued Session coverplates with rounded edges and without any cuts at the mouthpiece
- Moisture-proof, Dark Wood comb
- With a convenient genuine leather pouch.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported parts.
Alternate keys and tunings available upon request.
These items are custom built to order. Typical processing time is 10 business days, but this may be longer if parts are back ordered, or to accommodate specific part requests. We will contact you to confirm prior to processing payment.
If the variation you would like is out of stock, please get in touch with me to determine the approximate wait time.