Seydel Session Steel
The SESSION STEEL is the upgrade to Seydel's successful SESSION model is presented with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound. A blues harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb. Many special tunings available.
- Ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece.
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reed plates.
- Rivets and screws made of stainless steel.
- Lips and beard-friendly design.
- Minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reed plates, optimized flatness and extremely.
- Small tolerances between reed and reed plate.
- Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models.
- Up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- With convenient genuine leather pouch.
- The SESSION STEEL - Sounds stronger - lives longer.
These items are custom built to order. Typical processing time is 10 business days, but this may be longer if parts are back ordered, or to accommodate specific part requests.
If the variation you would like is out of stock, please get in touch with me to determine the expected wait time.