Seydel 1847 Classic High
The 1847 Classic HIGH has all the exceptional quality of the 1847 Classic, with a slightly thinner comb to improve response, and offered in four exceptional keys:
High-G, High-Ab, High-A, and highest of all, the High-Bb, the highest tuned commercially produced Blues harmonica!
The 1847, a harmonica that impresses from innovation but nevertheless fits all traditional demands - a master's instrument for maximum ambitions. The 1847 is the result of Seydel's 160-year of experience in manufacturing high-quality harmonicas. Also available with plastic combs, the 1847 SILVER or in a set.
The first serial-produced Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds.
1847 CLASSIC is available in the standard keys: G-F#:
1847 CLASSIC Low available as well in extra-low keys: LF#-LLE:
- Full and loud, overtone-rich sound and extremely fast tone-response due to stainless steel reeds
- Very long durability and even with heavy-duty playing - stainless steel reeds and stainless steel rivets
- Less air-loss due to fine-cut reed plates - optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reed plate
- Beard- and lip-friendly - coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece and ergonomically built hole-openings and rounded dividers
- The overtone-rich sound can spread out undampened - covers made of extra strong stainless steel sheet (0.4mm), opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges
- Moisture-proof, swelling-free maple-comb, sealed with multiple layers of food-safe finish