Seydel 1847 Classic Harmonica - Paddy Richter Tuning
The first serial-produced Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds!
• Full and loud, overtone-rich sound and extremely fast tone-response due to stainless steel reeds
• Very long durability and even with heavy duty playing - stainless steel reeds and stainless steel rivets
• Less air-loss due to fine-cut reedplates - optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
• Beard- and lip-friendly - coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece and ergonomic built hole-openings and rounded dividers
• The overtone-rich sound can spread out undampened - covers made of extra strong stainless steel sheet (0.4mm), opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges
• moisture-proof, swelling-free maple-comb, sealed with multiple layers of food-safe finish
The 1847, a harmonica, that impresses from innovation but nevertheless fits all traditional demands - a master's instrument for maximum ambitions.
The 1847 is the result of Seydel's 160-year of experience in manufacturing high-quality harmonicas. Also available with plastic combs, the 1847SILVER or in a set.