Seydel Session Steel Antiqued
The SESSION STEEL is the upgrade to Seydel's successful SESSION model is presented with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound. A blues harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb. Many special tunings are available. (Contact me for any special requests!)
The ANTIQUED version includes an a specially treated Session Steel cover plate, exclusive to Woozle Harmonicas, which achieves a brassy looking finish for your stainless steel covers. (These are not the same Antiqued "Session" covers available elsewhere. You antiqued covers will be correctly badged SESSION STEEL covers!)
- Beard- and lip-friendly stainless steel coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece.
- Lip and beard-friendly ABS comb with recessed German Silver reed plates.
- Rivets and screws are made of stainless steel.
- Minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reed plates, optimized flatness and extremely.
- Small tolerances between reed and reed plate.
- Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models.
- Up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- With a convenient genuine leather pouch.
- The SESSION STEEL - Sounds stronger - lives longer.
These items are custom built to order. Typical processing time is 10 business days, but this may be longer if parts are back ordered, or to accommodate specific part requests. We will contact you to confirm prior to processing payment.
If the variation you would like is out of stock, please get in touch with me to determine the expected wait time.